Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 55 mins
A decadent fudgy brownie swirled with Don’s Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese. A perfect taste of fall!
Author: Don’s Salads
Recipe type: Brownies
1 box premium brownie mix
8 oz. Don’s Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese
1 large egg
- Preheat oven following directions on brownie mix.
- Grease 9″ baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheesecake filling ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Make brownies according to package instructions.
- Spread ¾ of batter in bottom of 9″ square pan. Pour cheesecake filling on top. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling and use a knife to gently swirl layers together.
- Bake according to package directions adding about 3 – 5 minutes to baking time. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing, or devour like we did!