Cranberry Baked Brie Bites
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Spend less time fussing in the kitchen and more time enjoying family and friends with this crowd-pleaser! Don’s Cranberry Sauce and creamy Brie cheese are baked into individual melty, buttery, and sweet puff pastry bites for a quick and fuss-free appetizer!
Author: Don’s salads
- ½ cup Don’s Cranberry Sauce
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ½ lb. Brie Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease mini muffin tin.
- With a knife or pizza cutter, cut thawed pastry sheet into 24 even squares. Press each square into each cup and up the sides.
- Place a 1 inch square of brie in the center of each cup. Top each square of brie with a teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
- Bake about 12-15 minutes, or until pastry edges are lightly golden.
- Let cool about 5 minutes before serving.